Search results

Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 250 Millilitre, $4.00

Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 250 Millilitre
Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 250 MillilitreOpen product description
$4.00$1.60/100ml

Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 500 Millilitre, $7.00

Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Mouthwash Bamboo Charcoal, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$7.00$1.40/100ml

Colgate Mouthwash Optic White, 500 Millilitre, $8.00

Colgate Optic White Mouthwash has a clinically proven unique formula with optic brightener that activates as you swish to reflect light, leaving your teeth looking whiter instantly.<br /><br />Use it twice a day for the most confident smile:<br />- Whiter teeth after the first rinse<br />- Provides daily stain defence<br />- Has a great refreshing taste<br />- Alcohol free<br /><br />Clinically tested by Dentists.<br /><br />For best results, use Colgate Optic White mouthwash with Colgate Optic White toothpaste and toothbrush.<br /><br />Size: 500mL <br /><br />Directions: Use 20mL twice a day. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 30 seconds and expel. <br /><br />This bottle and cap is recyclable. <br /><br />Temporary optical effect of instant whitening. Long lasting protection with continuous use.<br /> <br /> <br /><br />Country of Origin: Made by Colgate-Palmolive in Thailand.

Colgate Mouthwash Optic White, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Mouthwash Optic White, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$8.00$1.60/100ml

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Gentle Care, 500 Millilitre, $3.50

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Gentle Care, 500 Millilitre
Half Price
Colgate Mouthwash Plax Gentle Care, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$3.50 was $7.00$0.70/100ml

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Ice Fusion Wintermint, 500 Millilitre, $7.00

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Ice Fusion Wintermint, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Mouthwash Plax Ice Fusion Wintermint, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$7.00$1.40/100ml

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Peppermint, 1 Litre, $12.00

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs and provides 24/7 bad breath control. Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth.<br /><br />When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours.<br /><br />Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists.<br /><br />What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath.<br /><br />What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues.<br /><br />Top 3 ways to treat bad breath:<br />- Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.<br />- Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue.<br />- Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups.<br /><br />Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10X longer than brushing alone and offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /><br />Size: 1L<br />Flavour: Peppermint<br /><br />When used twice daily<br /> <br /> <br /><br />Country of Origin: Made in Thailand from imported and local components.

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Peppermint, 1 Litre
Colgate Mouthwash Plax Peppermint, 1 LitreOpen product description
$12.00$12.00/l

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Spearmint, 500 Millilitre, $6.00

Colgate Mouthwash Plax Spearmint, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Mouthwash Plax Spearmint, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$6.00$1.20/100ml

Colgate Neutra Fluor 220 Daily Fluoride Alcohol Free Mouthwash Mint, 473 Millilitre, $12.20

Colgate Neutrafluor 220 Mouthwash 0.05% w/v neutral sodium fluoride (220 ppm) Colgate Neutrafluor 220 Mouthwash (220 ppm F) is formulated to assist in the prevention of dental caries in children over 6 years and adults when used on a daily basis. May be particularly useful during orthodontic treatment or for management of patients with moderate caries risk. For prevention of root and enamel caries Provides protection against enamel decalcification  Safe for use with ceramics and glass based restorations Colgate Neutrafluor 220 has a pleasant mint flavour and an easy to use measuring cap.<br /> <br />

Colgate Neutra Fluor 220 Daily Fluoride Alcohol Free Mouthwash Mint, 473 Millilitre
Colgate Neutra Fluor 220 Daily Fluoride Alcohol Free Mouthwash Mint, 473 MillilitreOpen product description
$12.20$2.58/100ml

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Freshmint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre, $3.50

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs and provides 24/7 bad breath control when used twice daily. Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth. When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours. Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists. What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath. What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues. Top 3 ways to treat bad breath: Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue. Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups. Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10X longer than brushing alone and offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /> <br />

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Freshmint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre
Half Price
Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Freshmint Mouthwash, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$3.50 was $7.00$0.70/100ml

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 250 Millilitre, $4.50

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs and provides 24/7 bad breath control. Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth.<br /><br />When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours.<br /><br />Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists.<br /><br />What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath.<br /><br />What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues.<br /><br />Top 3 ways to treat bad breath:<br />- Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily.<br />- Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue.<br />- Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups.<br /><br />Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10X longer than brushing alone and offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /><br />Size: 500mL<br />Flavour: Freshmint<br /><br />When used twice daily<br /> <br /> <br /><br />Country of Origin: Made in Thailand from imported and local components

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 250 Millilitre
Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 250 MillilitreOpen product description
$4.50$1.80/100ml

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 1 Litre, $12.00

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Fluoride Mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs and provides 24/7 bad breath control when used twice daily. Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth. When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours. Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists. What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath. What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues. Top 3 ways to treat bad breath: Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue. Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups. Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10X longer than brushing alone and offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /> <br />

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 1 Litre
Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Freshmint, 1 LitreOpen product description
$12.00$12.00/l

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint, 500 Millilitre, $3.50

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Fluoride Mouthwash kills 99.9% of germs and provides 24/7 bad breath control when used twice daily. Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth. When used after proper brushing and flossing, Colgate Plax mouthwash helps deliver a plaque-control system. It works to further rid the mouth of bacteria that may linger on the tongue and inner cheeks, and helps stop new plaque from forming on and between teeth, as well as just below the gum-line. Colgate Plax forms a protective barrier shield to neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for 12 hours. Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Plax to help ensure better Oral Hygiene and fresher start for the following morning. Clinically tested by dentists. What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath. What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues. Top 3 ways to treat bad breath: Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue. Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups. Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10X longer than brushing alone and offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /> <br />

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint, 500 Millilitre
Half Price
Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$3.50 was $7.00$0.70/100ml

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash Fruity Mint, 250 Millilitre, $4.00

Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash Fruity Mint provides a cooling sensation that lasts 10x longer than brushing alone. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth. This mouthwash forms a protective shield to help neutralise the effects of bacteria and plaque for up to 12 hours. Clinically tested by dentists. What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath.What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues.Top 3 ways to treat bad breath: Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue. Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups. Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /> <br />

Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash Fruity Mint, 250 Millilitre
Colgate Plax Antibacterial Alcohol Free Mouthwash Fruity Mint, 250 MillilitreOpen product description
$4.00$1.60/100ml

Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Antibacterial Mouthwash Cold Mint, 500 Millilitre, $7.00

Instant Freshness for Daily Confidence, when you use Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Antibacterial Alcohol Free Fluoride Mouthwash Cold Mint. Celebrate your confidence! Giving you the power of icy fresh breath, so you can be ready for the day. Simple 30 second action that reminds you, you've done a little extra to invest in a better you. Experience that fresh clean feeling. Benefits for you: - Long lasting fresh breath - Killing 99.9% of germs - 24/7 bad breath control when used twice daily What is bad breath? Bad breath, also known as Halitosis, is foul-smelling breath. What causes bad breath? Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things including poor oral hygiene, the foods you eat (garlic and onions, in particular), smoking, alcohol, gum disease, diabetes, dry mouth, sinus or throat infections and gastrointestinal issues. Top 3 ways to treat bad breath: Brush teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste and floss daily. Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odour-causing bacteria on the tongue. Visit the dentist twice a year for cleanings and checkups. Mouthwash for bad breath: Colgate Plax offers 24/7 bad breath control, with twice daily use.<br /> <br />

Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Antibacterial Mouthwash Cold Mint, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Plax Ice Fusion Antibacterial Mouthwash Cold Mint, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$7.00$1.40/100ml

Colgate Savacol Antiseptic Mouth & Throat Rinse, 300 Millilitre, $10.00

Colgate® Savacol® Original is an antiseptic mouth & throat rinse clinically proven to assist in the treatment of gingivitis, with a mild mind flavour. The antibacterial ingredient in Colgate® Savacol® mouthwash works to reduce the formation of plaque and aid the treatment of gingivitis. <br /> <br />

Colgate Savacol Antiseptic Mouth & Throat Rinse, 300 Millilitre
Colgate Savacol Antiseptic Mouth & Throat Rinse, 300 MillilitreOpen product description
$10.00$3.33/100ml

Colgate Smile For Good Alcohol Free Peppermint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre, $8.00

Colgate Smile For Good Mouthwash is good for you and better for the planet. It is a 100% naturally derived, vegan formula made in a 100% recycled bottle. Our aim is to offer complete transparency, giving you everything you need and nothing you don't for everyday protection. Our packaging is designed to empower you in your buying decisions, clearly outlining each ingredient and its role within the formula. Water - blends everything together. Zinc Citrate - freshens breath. Sodium Hydroxide - balances the mouth rinse. Glycerin & Propanediol - keeps the mouth rinse moisturised. Xylitol & Flavour - makes the mouth rinse fresh. Benzoic Acid - naturally preserves the mouth rinse. The mouthwash formula is: - 100% Naturally derived - Vegan - Alcohol-free - Sugar-free - Gluten-free - SLS-free *We commit to be open and transparent to empower you to make an informed decision. This formula is responsibly made^ and the ingredients provide everyday protection. Please recycle us! Our mission is to make all our products fully recyclable by 2025. By choosing this product today, you're helping to do good for the world of tomorrow. Use twice daily for a healthier, fresher mouth. Fill cup to the line (20ml). Do not dilute. Rinse thoroughly for 30 seconds, gargle and expel. Do not swallow.<br /> <br />

Colgate Smile For Good Alcohol Free Peppermint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Smile For Good Alcohol Free Peppermint Mouthwash, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$8.00$1.60/100ml

Colgate Total ProShield Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint Blast, 500 Millilitre, $9.00

Colgate Total 12 Hour Protection Mouthwash is a refreshing and pleasant peppermint taste to keep your mouth healthier and fresher for longer. Its formula forms a protective shield to neutralise the harmful effects of bacteria & plaque for 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Total to help ensure better oral hygiene & a fresher start for the following morning. Clinically Tested by Dentists<br /> <br />

Colgate Total ProShield Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint Blast, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Total ProShield Alcohol Free Mouthwash Peppermint Blast, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$9.00$1.80/100ml

Colgate Total ProShield Antiplaque Alcohol Free Mouthwash Wintermint Rush, 500 Millilitre, $9.00

Colgate Total ProShield Mouthwash is a refreshing and pleasant way to keep your mouth healthier and fresher for longer. Its formula forms a protective shield to neutralise the harmful effects of bacteria & plaque for 12 hours. Start your day with great fresh breath, protecting your mouth from bacteria & plaque for up to 12 hours. Finish your day with Colgate Total to help ensure better oral hygiene & a fresher start for the following morning. Clinically Tested by Dentists<br /> <br />

Colgate Total ProShield Antiplaque Alcohol Free Mouthwash Wintermint Rush, 500 Millilitre
Colgate Total ProShield Antiplaque Alcohol Free Mouthwash Wintermint Rush, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$9.00$1.80/100ml

Colgate Travel Pack, 1 Each, $8.00

Colgate Travel Pack, 1 Each
Colgate Travel Pack, 1 EachOpen product description
$8.00

Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash Cherry Blossom and Peach, 500 Millilitre, $8.00

Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash Cherry Blossom and Peach, 500 Millilitre
Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash Cherry Blossom and Peach, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$8.00$1.60/100ml

Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre, $9.50

Listerine Bright White multi-action whitening mouthwash gives you 2x more whitening than brushing alone after 2 weeks. With a unique multi-action whitening formulation containing lemon and salt that: - Helps lift stains from teeth. - Helps form a protective shield against stains. - Helps keep teeth whiter for longer. - Non abrasive whitening with fluoride to help strengthen teeth. 2x more whitening than brushing alone after 2 weeks. For whiter smile use Listerine Bright White multi-action whitening mouthwash. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate a multi-action whitening mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.<br /> <br />

Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre
Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$9.50$1.90/100ml

Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 1 Litre, $12.50

Listerine Bright White multi-action whitening mouthwash gives you 2x more whitening than brushing alone after 2 weeks. With a unique multi-action whitening formulation containing lemon and salt that: - Helps lift stains from teeth. - Helps form a protective shield against stains. - Helps keep teeth whiter for longer. - Non abrasive whitening with fluoride to help strengthen teeth. 2x more whitening than brushing alone after 2 weeks. For whiter smile use Listerine Bright White multi-action whitening mouthwash. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate a multi-action whitening mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.<br /> <br />

Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 1 Litre
Listerine Bright White Multi-Action Whitening Mouthwash, 1 LitreOpen product description
$12.50$12.50/l

Listerine Coconut & Lime Mouthwash Limited Edition, 500 Millilitre, $8.50

Listerine Coconut & Lime Mouthwash Limited Edition, 500 Millilitre
Listerine Coconut & Lime Mouthwash Limited Edition, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$8.50$1.70/100ml

Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre, $7.50

Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre
Special
Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$7.50 was $8.00$1.50/100ml

Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 1 Litre, $9.39

Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 1 Litre
Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash, 1 LitreOpen product description
$9.39$9.39/l

Listerine Coolmint Mouthwash, 250 Millilitre, $4.70

Listerine Cool Mint Mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath & plaque. Listerine Cool Mint gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It: - Kills germs that cause bad breath. - Helps prevent and reduce plaque. For a fresher & cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath.<br /> <br />

Listerine Coolmint Mouthwash, 250 Millilitre
Listerine Coolmint Mouthwash, 250 MillilitreOpen product description
$4.70$1.88/100ml

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 1 Litre, $11.00

Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath & plaque. Listerine FreshBurst gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It: - Kills germs that cause bad breath. - Helps prevent and reduce plaque. - Provides long-lasting fresh breath - Maintains healthy gums Listerine FreshBurst Mouthwash is a suitable mouthwash for&nbsp; bad breath and reducing plaque. For a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an antibacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine&reg; as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath. Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash works to get rid of bad breath fast.<br /> <br />

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 1 Litre
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 1 LitreOpen product description
$11.00$11.00/l

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre, $7.50

Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath & plaque. Listerine FreshBurst gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It: - Kills germs that cause bad breath. - Helps prevent and reduce plaque. - Provides long lasting fresh breath - Maintains healthy gums Listerine FreshBurst Mouthwash is a suitable mouthwash for bad breath and reducing plaque. For a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an anti-bacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine® as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath. Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash works to get rid of bad breath fast.<br /> <br />

Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 500 Millilitre
Special
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash, 500 MillilitreOpen product description
$7.50 was $8.00$1.50/100ml

Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash, 250 Millilitre, $4.70

Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash kills germs that cause bad breath & plaque. Listerine FreshBurst gives you a deeper whole mouth clean than brushing alone. It: - Kills germs that cause bad breath. - Helps prevent and reduce plaque. - Provides long-lasting fresh breath - Maintains healthy gums Listerine FreshBurst Mouthwash is a suitable mouthwash for bad breath and reducing plaque. For a fresher and cleaner mouth than brushing alone. Ever wondered why you need to incorporate an antibacterial mouthwash as part of your oral care routine? Brushing and flossing alone only reaches 25% of your mouth. Incorporating Listerine as your third step helps to kill germs in the remaining 75% of the mouth and can help reduce plaque to help provide that long-lasting fresh breath. Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash works to get rid of bad breath fast.<br /> <br />

Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash, 250 Millilitre
Listerine FreshBurst Antibacterial Mouthwash, 250 MillilitreOpen product description
$4.70$1.88/100ml

Listerine Go Tabs Mint, 8 Each, $4.00

Listerine Go! Tabs Chewable Tablets Cool Mint are sugar free and have zero alcohol. A revolutionary way to get a whole-mouth clean and fresh feeling, anytime, anywhere. Eating and drinking throughout the day increases bad-breath odours in your mouth. Listerine Go! Tabs Transforms to a Liquid in Seconds, leaving your whole mouth feeling as clean as brushing and rinsing at home. So you can feel 100% fresh, on the go. Chew to transform from a solid to a liquid in seconds. Listerine whole mouth clean feel, now on-the-go. Chew- Swish- Swallow.<br /> <br />

Listerine Go Tabs Mint, 8 Each
Listerine Go Tabs Mint, 8 EachOpen product description
$4.00$0.50 each

Filter Results

Category

Brand